Saturday, July 13, 2019

Ziggy Stardust likes to travel


A few weeks ago, I was traveling, so wanted to dress comfortably, which usually means leggings and flats, but always a hat!! With leggings, I needed to be sure I wore a top (or four) that covered my behind. To my surprise, I decided to wear this grey and very colorful Ziggy Stardust tee. Since it wasn't quite long enough, I wore a fuscia layering tank and, then, added a dandelion waterfall cardigan, matching flats, and a fucsia blazer. (Both the cardigan and blazer covered.) The airport security didn't like all my layers, but, at least I could take them off if I got warm. 

For jewelry, I wore diamond-shaped fuscia studs- kept it simple so I didn't have to take off a bunch of jewelry. My hat was grey, to match the tee. 

For makeup: dandelion and charcoal eyeshadows, fuscia, lipstick. 

Hat: have had for years
Blazer: Charmed and Dangerous boutique, sale, $24
Tee: a birthday gift
Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Flats: Amazon, $16
Earrings: K-Mart, closing clearance, $0.99?

Max is making his modeling debut
          ↘






Blog Archive