Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Sporty Spice

 It was a hot day and we were running some local errands, so I wanted to be comfortable. However, I was dying to wear this new marigold, button down jersey dress that I picked up for BOG3 Free! Not sure why, but I really thought my Adislides and matching Adidas mini backpack (which I've have over 20 years!!!)  would look cute with it-- a sporty look. Since the dress has brown buttons, I wore a brown wooden bangle, a brown wooden and gold statement necklace, and brown wooden earrings. For makeup:  marigold, brown and navy shadows and navy liner to pull together the random navy I wore.

Dress: Buy one clearance item, get three free, Charming Charlie's, (approx $21 for 5 items)
Slides: Amazon, $15
Necklace: BeBe, given to me from Godmother
Earrings: Newbury Comics, have had for about 15 years
Bracelet: Dots, have had about 15 years, also
Mini backpack: Adidas, Bob's Stores, circa 1998, $19.99
Makeup: Tarte, Ulta, Avon and The Body Shop; blue liner: given to me









Blog Archive