Friday, July 12, 2019

Coral Reef

A few months back, I realized that I could match either (this) cobalt tank or a green tank perfectly with this beaded necklace that was given to me. Since I was able to match the green tank with another outfit, I decided on the blue, which ended up looking better with this 3/4 sleeve coral sweater. With it, I wore beige straight dress pants and nude and gold-spiked stilettos. I added on a coral and gold beaded necklace (because, who can make choices- let's just wear all of the necklaces that match!) and gold and coral stick earrings and a matching leave ring. Also, coral and gold bangles and a wooden bracelet, to go with the wooden beads on the necklace. For makeup, coral and blue mermaid shadows with blue eyeliner and coral lip crayon. 


Coral sweater: hand-me-down from Aunt (have a teal one, as well)
Blue tank: hand-me-down, Aunt
Beaded necklace and coral beaded necklace: hand-me-downs from mother
Earrings: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99
Bracelets: Coral, Kohl's, clearance; wooden: have had for many years
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO free
Makeup: mermaid colors- a gift; blue eyeliner: hand-me-down from mother; lip crayon: Ulta








Blog Archive