Thursday, July 11, 2019

So many colors, so many accessories and makeup!

I'm not sure I could have worn any more jewelry and eyeshadow colors when I wore this outfit a few weeks ago. Not to mention, these are my favorite colors (purples and teal greens.) The muse stemmed from this colorful short-sleeved cardigan which was a birthday gifts about 13 years ago. It's even a size small, which I am not, but I'm still hanging onto it!

With it, I wore a purple pencil skirt (silver zipper accent on back) and a green tank and mint-green shoes (for failure to find any others that would match- I couldn't wear black since everything else was colorful). 

For jewelry: 

Three-toned green beaded necklace: Charming Charlie's
Multi-strand gold and silver necklace with gem: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $4.99
Multi-color butterfly necklace: Betsy Johnson, warehouse sale, $5(!!!)
Green Belt, silver spike detail: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99
Silver spike earrings: Burlington Coat Factory, 3/prs, $3.99
Multi-color beaded cuff: birthday gift years ago

Multi-shape, iridescent handbag: Boutique garage sale: $23
(yesm this folds into different sizes and shapes like a Transformer!) 

Make-up: 
Plum shadow, purple eyeliner: Ulta
Teal shadow: Sephora













Blog Archive