Wednesday, July 17, 2019

What's Missing?

A few weeks ago, I wore this floral and stripe printed lace racerback tank with a matching pink cardigan and black pencil skirt. Because of the flowers and the lace, I wore black wedge sandals with flower details and two pairs of black rose studs along with a black rose breacelet. What's missing? A skinny belt I would normally wear with a black rose pin!

For makeup, I wore black shadow and a bubblegum pink lip gloss. 

Tank: Rainbow Shops, years ago
Cardigan: Kohl's, Candie's, $15-20?, about 6 or 7 (or more) years ago 
(Probably my first-ever Kohl's purchase)
Wedges: Kohl's or Bob's Stores?, approx. $25
Jewelry: 
- earrings: eBay
-Bracelet: warehouse sale, $2  (definitely worth the money for the amount I wear it!)
Makeup: Ulta









Blog Archive