Tuesday, July 23, 2019

What's NOT missing?

a.k.a. Fishnet, Now you SEA me, now you don't, Windchime necklace

(So many possible names for this outfit)

I usually like to keep this outfit for the first day of summer, but I think I was traveling during that time and forgot! I think of this as summery mostly because of a necklace I am wearing- rope, seashells and teal and white accents. With it, I matched a teal, seafoam and cream psychadelic-print skirt, a seafoam high-low, ruffly top, and mint green heels. But, the one crazy (and noisy) necklace wouldn't cut it-- I had other jewlery that matched perfectly, so I also wore a mint, teal and gold multi-tiered beaded necklace along with a white and light seafoam green beaded bracelet and gold stick earrings. (There is gold in both necklaces.) 

For makeup, I wore seafoam green shadow, teal liner and gold lip gloss. 

Jewelry: 
  • Featured (windchime, fishnet) necklace: given to me from Godmother, Chico's or Talbots
  • Beaded necklace: given to me from Aunt
  • Bracelet: free gift with purchase at a local store
  • Earrings: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99
Skirt: hand-me-down from Godmother
Top: Charming Charlie's, $20?
Shoes: Amazon, Madden Girl, $23
Makeup: all Ulta









Blog Archive