Friday, July 26, 2019

Blush

I wore this outfit for Easter and, sadly, hadn't worn this top since! This blouse has lace bell short sleeves, embroidered with purple flowers. (Like it was made for me or something- lace and flowers, not to mention it's blush...) With the top, I wore a pink pencil skirt and blush ruffle flats. I wore purple drop earrings to go with the purple flowers and pink rose studs, as well as a purple ribbon in my hair, which was pinned in three knots. For makeup, I wore purple liner and pink and purple shadows with pink lipstick. 

Top: Charmed and Dangerous, $24(?)
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $19.99
Flats: ??? (I wish I remembered so I could buy more of the same pair!)
Earrings: Purple: gift for being in a wedding party; Pink: eBay
Makeup: 
  • Shadows: Lancome, given to me
  • Liner and lipstick: Ulta










Blog Archive