Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Big POPPY

Big Papi is out of the hospital, so what better way to celebrate than wear a POPPY dress?! Just kidding- I don't plan my outfits, that much...

I bought this dress a couple weeks ago and was so excited wearing it today, that I'm doing a same-day post (not to mention the second post today)! With this poppy print high-low wrap dress, I wore coral strappy lace-up stiletto sandals, an orange, coral and gold beaded necklace, and gold and coral stick earrings. For make-up, I wore light blue and brown shadows (to match the brown branches in the print) and brown liner with red-orange lipstick. I wore my hair twisted up in three knots, with red ribbon intertwined. This dress was so fun to match with and it felt so flowy and feminine. 

Dress: Charmed and Dangerous, $40
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO free
Earrings: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99
Necklace: hand-me-down from mother
Makeup: Ulta; The Body Shop








Blog Archive