Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Still Princess-y

I wear this multi-color landscape skirt maybe once a summer, but it really is so pretty! Someone told me a couple years ago that it reminded them of a Disney Princess and it really does have that vibe. This time, I wore the skirt with a cobalt sleeveless top and a black corset belt with black peeptoe pumps. There is some black detail in the skirt, but it does work well with all of the colors. If I wore colorful shoes, etc., I would look like a paint palette. For jewelry, I wore red rose studs to go with the red flowers in the skirt. And, for makeup, I wore pale yellow and dark blue shadows and red lipstick. I wore my hair in a high messy bun with a black head wrap, which disperses the black evenly throughout the outfit. 

Skirt: Amazon, birthday gift
Belt: hand-me-down from  Fairy Godmother
Shoes: Target, many years ago
Earrings: eBay
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive