Monday, July 29, 2019

The grass is (not) always greener on the other side

I've always liked this multi-color, mock neck, pleated blouse since it's most of my favorite colors together. I bought it probably about 10 years ago, so it's a little snug, but I can't seem to part with it. With the top, I wore a brown pencil skirt and gold sandals. For jewelry, I have a metal multi-color, rose statement necklace that matches perfectly and green rose studs that go with the necklace perfectly!! For makeup, I wore a nude lipstick, brown shadow and a teal liner. For hair, I always like a high bun with mock-necks, and I added a brown hair wrap that used to be a decoration on a pair of gauchos I used to have. 😁

Top: Rainbow Shops, approx. $12.99
Skirt: Amazon, $15
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Amazon, borthday gift
Earrings: eBay
Makeup: Ulta
.







Blog Archive