Thursday, July 25, 2019

I 💗 Floral Patterns

I recently purchased this floral and bird patterned kimono for 75% off at a local boutique. You may have found that I like colorful and patterned clothing (particularly floral)- it's fun to coordinate with. For work, I wore a beige pencil skirt and a coral sleeveless top underneath, with brown wedge sandals. To pull more brown in, I also wore a brown tank underneath my top. For jewelry (the most fun part to coordinate), I wore a peach rose bracelet and peach rose earrings, a second set of peach rose studs, and a coral and peach beaded necklace alogn with a coral leaf ring. For makeup: brown and marigold shadows, blue liner and coral lip crayon. 

Kimono: Charmed and Dangerous, clearance, $15(?)
Skirt: Rainbow Shops, years ago, approx. $12
Coral top: Alloy, years ago
Brown tank: hand-me-down
Shoes:  Amazon, $22
Jewelry: 
  • Beaded necklace: hand-me-down from mother
  • Rose bracelet: Burlington Coat Factory, $1.99
  • Rose and pearl studs: Rue 21, 6/pk. clearance
  • Rose studs: " 
  • Ring: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $4.99(?)                                                
Makeup:
  • Yello shadow: Tarte, Holiday gift years ago
  • Brown shadow: Ulta
  • Lip crayon: Ulta
  • Liner: given to me from mother










Blog Archive