Monday, July 15, 2019

Hendrix and the Blues

On this day, we were going to our favorite local dive bar for some Blues music. I figured it was appropriate to wear this grey Jimi Hendrix tee, which has some teal in it. So, I wore silver and teal (very Native-American turqoise looking jewelry): an old, long necklace and an old earring/necklace set in additon to some black thread earrings and a silver, aqua beaded leather wrap bracelet. I also added a cabby hat, just because it matched. And, then because it was warm- cutoffs and grey flip-flops. For makeup, I wore charcoal shadow and a bright lipstick. 

Tee: birthday gift one year
Jewelry: 
-Long silver with faux turquoise beads: used to be my grandmother's)
-Silver and turquoise beaded earring and necklace set: hand-me-down from Aunt; maybe from the  70s or 80s
-Thread earrings: eBay, 3/prs, $3.99
-Wrap bracelet: warehouse sale, $2

Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive