Tuesday, July 2, 2019

July 4 colors- day one- FREEdom

Every article of clothing in this outfit was handed down to me! But, that was done by accident- it is really about wearing red, white and blue all week (I should have started sooner since I have jewelry and red tops I won't even be able to squeeze in.)

Monday, I wore this blue and white printed scuba pencil skirt (you may recognize this since I have the same one in black) with a matching cobalt blue sleeveless top and red cardigan. Since I didn't have shoes that would match red or this color blue, I decided on gold and wore a gold belt to pull the outfit together. For jewelry, I wore gold stick earrings and red rose studs. For makeup: red lipstick and navy shadow and liner. 

Cardigan and skirt: given to me (about two years apart) from fairy Godmother
Tank: given to me from aunt (along with three other colors)
Belt: K-Mart, going out business clearance, $3
Sandals: Target, a few years ago
Earrings: gold stick: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99; red rose: eBay
Makeup: Avon, Ulta, liner- given to me from mother





Blog Archive