Saturday, January 5, 2019

Is Christmas really over? :(

Better late than never- I think I'm just in denial that the Holidays are over...
Well, here are some of the Holiday outfits I squeezed in at the very end of the season. Remember- no heels with a recent surgery, so here I am in flats. (Just think of how much cuter these outfits would be with ankle boots!)

Also, be sure to scroll down for a special guest appearance of the 11 days of Katie-Christmas outfits! 

Plaid assymetrical high-low top: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $30 (HAD to have!!!)
Worn with red and black rose earrings to go with the black lace, and for makeup: yellow and black shadows and red lipstick .





Red sateen cold-one-shoulder top: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $27
Reindeer ring and necklace: warehouse sale: $1, $5
Chandelier earrings: given to me




This one's a little spunky, but I HAD to wear my Christmas Vacation socks on Christmas, so I ended up looking like a school girl (not intended). I wore a matching (sheer) light blue button down, just like Clark W. Griswold- and, also, the Santa hat. I finished off with a red polka dot tie. 


Katie's 11 days of Christmas:








Blog Archive