Monday, January 7, 2019

California Raisins...I Heard it Through the Grapevine

Again, I wore this plum beret, but with lots of other purple, including a sweater and (new) pencil skirt. To match, I added a (new) necklace, a beaded cuff and beaded hoop earrings along with plum eye shadow. All jewelry, with the exception of the necklace, are silver-toned, which match the zipper on the skirt, shown below. It's one of my own personal faux-pas to wear two different colored metals in one outfit, but they bracelet and earrings matched the necklace so well, otherwise. What's most fun about coordinating this outfit is that all of the pieces were collected from different times and was virtually free! 

Beret: NY&Co., 80% off sale, $8.99
Sweater: hand-me-down from Godmother
Skirt: Christmas gift
Necklace: Christmas gift
Bracelet: Christmas gift years ago
Earrings: hand-me-down from (another) Aunt
Makeup: All Ulta








Blog Archive