Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hate is too great a burden

It was MLK's birthday weekend, so I had to represent, as usual. I wore this custom-made MLK tee (that I outgrew years ago) with a long sleeved tee underneath, jeans and a floppy hat. I also wore these Adidas high tops that match perfectly since, they too, are navy blue and black. I just so happen to (still) have an Adidas backpack purse I've had since high school and it matches my sneakers to-a-T (pun intended).

For jewelry, I wore 'peace' and lotus flower Alex & Ani bracelets as well as a 'dream' Luca & Danni bracelet.

For makeup: navy eye shadow.

Tee: custom made years ago
Sneakers: Adidas sale, $22
Backpack purse: Bob's Stores, circa 1998
Bracelets: lotus flower and dream- gifts; peace- free with coupon

...I still have a dream...







Blog Archive