Wednesday, January 30, 2019

InVESTed Two

Similar to yesterday's outfit, I'm wearing another vest and it, too, is grey. (I notice that I go for a certain type of outfit in my closet each week- as if it's a theme for the week. I have been known to do this intentionally, but apparently do it un-intentionally, as well.) With this charcoal vest, I wore a plaid and antique lace charcoal scarf and a black pencil skirt and long-sleeved tee- just like yesterday, as well. Instead of black tights, however, I wore grey and, shown below, you will see that I'm wearing black boots (!!!), but I am chancing charcoal ankle boots at the moment. (Should still be in flats, probably...) For jewelry, I wore grey dangly earrings that go pretty well with this scarf- these are from the 80s, I think. For makeup: charcoal shadow and a bright lipstick.

Vest: have had so long, I cannot remember where it's from or the cost! 
Scarf: gift from mother
Earrings: hand-me-down from Aunt, vintage ;)
Long-sleeved tee: hand-me-down from Godmother
Makeup: all Ulta 










Blog Archive