Wednesday, January 23, 2019

More pink.. for Valentine's Day

Yesterday, I decided on all pink and would have even worn matching shoes if I were able to put on some heels. But, I'm still in flats, so it just looks like I have no shoes on, these days, when I wear black tights. 

In addition to this antique rose top, sweater and skirt, I wore a matching necklace that's accented with charms, pearls and fabric rings. To go with the necklace, I wore assorted pearl bracelets and dangly multi-tone earrings, also accented with pearls. 

Since I wore aa black top underneath this blouse, I wore black tights and shoes and added a black belt to bring it all together. For makeup: antique rose and black shadows and a muted pink lipstick.

Top and skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $12.99, $19.99
Sweater: Frugal Fannie's, $16
Necklace: warehouse sale, $5
Earrings: Charlotte Russe (or Alloy), clearance, $3?
Bracelets: some came with different bangle sets and the others were given to me (stretchy pearl set) 
Makeup: all Ulta






Blog Archive