Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Too early for Valentine's Day?

I've been holding off on wearing pink since I was planning on pulling it out for Valentine's Day, but it's less than a month away anyway. Today, I wore this puff-shoulder blush blouse with ruffle blush flats and satin-belted high-waist black pants. For jewelry, I wore a cream and blush rose accent statement necklace that fits perfectly in with the deep v-neck on the blouse. I also wore stackable rings including a cream rose, a pink flower, and faux diamond and pearl accented- all which match the necklace perfectly- as well as cream and pink bangles. For earrings, I wore gold stick earrings to go with all of the gold accents. For makeup, I wore antique rose, cream and black shadows and a muted pink lip stick .

Blouse: Express, sale, $25
Pants: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $35
Flats: Family Dollar, $8
Bracelets: cream: bangle set given to me for Christmas; pink: bangle set, Rue 21, clearance, $3-5
Earrings: Charming Charlie, clearance, $4
Stackable ring set: Charlotte Russe, clearance, $3
Necklace: warehouse sale, $5
Makeup: all Ulta







Blog Archive