Tuesday, January 29, 2019

InVESTed

Today, I wore a grey vest that hasn't been worn in a while- I had to look at least a little more professional than usual since I'm presenting this evening. Hopefully this works with the black pencil skirt, long-sleeved tee and flats. (The vest is much cuter with dressy ankle pants and heels, but...you know....that cold-legs and no-heel thing right now.)

For jewelry, I wore a black, white and grey geometric gold-toned necklace and earring set. I tend to always wear this necklace with this vest since they match and, well, I bought them at the same time. For makeup, the same as yesterday- orange-red lipstick for a color pop and gold and black shadows. 

Vest and jewelry set: local boutique- Flaunt, 50% off, $20/ 50% off: $7
Skirt: K-Mart years ago, $8??
Shoes: (same as yesterday)
Makeup: same as yesterday)







Blog Archive