Monday, January 14, 2019

Sugar plum

This skirt was on the top of the clean clothes laundry basket and it was late last night when I picked out my clothes, so I decided to wear it today and match it with this wrap. A couple years ago, when I got this wrap (for a borthday gift), I had been looking for a matching skirt and finally gave up. Well, this Christmas, my fairy Godmother gave me one! Though it's not the outfit I would like to wear (heels), I was still able to match some peach flats and wore black tights and a black top to bring them together. (Now, I need purple tights!) I wore minimal jewelry since this skirt has a silver zipper and most of the jewelry I would wear with these colors have gold tones. Today, I wore just peach rose studs. For makeup: antique rose and deep purple shadows and a muted antique rose lipstick. 

Skirt: Christmas gift, from Godmother
Flats: Family Dollar, $8
Wrap: H&M, Birthday gift two year ago, from Godmother
Earrings: Rue 21, set of 3 or 6 pairs, clearance
Makeup: Lipstick and antique rose shadow: Ulta; Purple shadow: Secret Snowflake a few years ago





Blog Archive