Saturday, January 12, 2019

RRRuffles have RRRidges

Again, it was going to be a cold one, so I wanted to wear this cozy ruffle sweater. I almost wore it with a skirt, but I was out of fleece-lined tights, so pants, it was... with peach ruffle flats to go. To incorporate more peach, I wore a necklace with some tones and peach rose earrings. To also go with the wing charm and faux crystal in the necklace, I wore long strand earrings with (faux) crystals and a bauble bracelet as well as a wing heart Luca & Danni bracelet. Additionally, I wore a dark metal ruffle ring to go with the ruffles in the sweater and shoes. For makeup, I will silver and peach shadows and peach loop gloss. 

Sweater: Express, last year, 80% off, $15-20
Pants: NY&Co., Doorbuster Sale, $15
Flats: Family Dollar (!!!), $8
Strand earrings: have had; Peach roses: Rue 21, clearance, set of multiple earrings
Bracelets: bauble- Aunt made for me; wings: gift from mother
Necklace: Rue 21, clearance, $5
Ring: warehouse sale, $1
All makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive