Friday, December 21, 2018

Matchy, Matchy, Merrily, Merrily

In case you're wondering, I disappeared for a short while because I was wearing only pajamas for a couple weeks with a foot surgery. But, I'm wearing normal clothes again, with the exception of heels. Sadly, I'm restrained to these flats since they're open on the top. Also, needless to say, I had many Holiday outfits planned that I haven't gotten to wear. As a result, today, I tried to squeeze three into one. It just so happens, this outfit was more fun to put together than I thought it would be!! 

Logic: scarf matches green blouse, but I want to wear tights so my feet aren't cold. This means a skirt. Maroon skirt also matches scarf. I don't have maroon tights, but there is black in the scarf and I need to wear a tank underneath this blouse, so it will be a black one. Black rose earrings to go with the floral print on the scarf, but wait!! These cream statement earrings match perfectly with the cream patterned lace, too!! 

Makeup logic: dark green, dark green, where's my dark green shadow? Oh, it must have broken. Oh! I know! Maroon shadow and, instead of this black liner- green!!! Maroon lip gloss to finish.

It's raining- need a hat. Meant to wear that beret yesterday, but it'll match today and keep my hair dry.

Blouse: Amazon, birthday gift a few years ago
Skirt: Rue 21, a few years ago, clearance, $7
Scarf: LTD. Commodities,
about five years ago, clearance, $5
Beret: given to me years ago
Earrings: rose studs: have had; cream: jewelry warehouse sale, two years ago, $2
Makeup: shadow and liner: Ulta; lip gloss: Avon from about 12 years ago








Blog Archive