Monday, January 28, 2019

Shiny new things!

Today, I wore a top I purchased in October and haven't worn yet. In my defense I thought I might wear it around New Year's, but plans changed. With this elastic mock-neck, I thought these black gold-toned tassle earrings would go well. I wore a black pencil skirt with black gold-tone leather flats. The gold in the shoes and earrings go with the gold in my blouse. For makeup, I wore gold and black shadows and an orange-red lipstick to add some color to this outfit and so I'm not totally washed out. I wore my hair down with curls- I normally like hair up with a mock-neck top, but I was afraid this top ad earrings would like too dressy. 

Blouse: JC Penney, clearance, $5
Earrings: NY&Co., sale, $7
Shoes: Aldo, clearance, $15-20? (have had them for a long time)
Makeup: Gold- CVS, NYC brand; all other: Ulta






Blog Archive