Friday, January 11, 2019

Oldie, but goodie

I've had this faux-fure-lined duster for-evvvvvvvvver. I've only purchased two items at Nordstrom ever, and this is one of them. It's ol' reliable and I can wear it with jeans, dress pants, with a skirt (shown below) or even as a sweater dress (with a belt). Since it was so cold yesterday, I decided to wear it with fleece-lined tights and a beige pencil skirt. I matched some dangly hand-me-down earrings, but kept the rest of my jewelry simple since the sweater itself is already a lot. And my makeup- tan and black shadows and gold lipgloss. 

Sweater: Nordstrom, 15 years ago, $50 (one of the most worthwhile $50 I've ever spent)
Skirt: Bob's Stores?, have had for about 10 years maybe?, $9.99
Earrings: vintage 80s, given to me by my Aunt
Makeup: all Ulta







Blog Archive