Thursday, January 17, 2019

Yesterday

More pink for Vday in...28 days! Really, though, I'm not sure I'm totally comitted to Vday colors just yet, but you may see a lot of pink in the upcoming weeks. 

The top I wore today reminds of one an old school poet would have worn with it's puffy shoulders. (Isn't there a Seinfield episode about puffy sleeves?) With it, I wore a blush and cream crochet-lined scarf (very similar colors to yesterday). I wore black pull-on dress pants (with socks) since it's SO cold out. For earrings, I wore cream danglies that have a similar pattern as the lace on the scarf. I wore blush ruffle flats (again, like yesterday) to go with the scarf since I'm really just sick of wearing my black flats. For make-up, you got it!- the same as yesterday's colors!

Top: Express, 50% off sale, approx. $20-25
Pants: NY&Co, Doorbuster deal, $15
Scarf: Christmas gift a couple years ago
Earrings: warehouse sale, $2
Flats: Family Dollar, $8
Makeup: all Ulta







Blog Archive