Friday, February 1, 2019

Go Pats! (...and Happy Valentine's Day month!)

Since today is Feb. 1, I already knew I was going to wear red or pink to kick off Valentine's Day month. However, it was a matter of what red (or pink) item I would be wearing. Since the Patriots will be in the SuperBowl this weekend, I went with red and the other Pats colors. I wore a red cardigan with a navy tank and navy tights and ankle boots (!!!) Instead of my navy pencil skirt, I wore charcoal because the navy skirt has a gold zipper. I knew I would be wearing this silver Patriots necklace, so I couldnt' mix the gold and silver. Also, for jewelry, I wore silver hoops and red rose studs as well as a Patriots bangle bracelet and red and blue charity bracelets with a silver ring. For makeup, I wore charcoal and navy shadows with navy eyeliner and red lipstick. 

When outdoors and traveling, I am using a reversible grey, navy and white handbag and a red shawl over my jacket with a charcoal grey winter hat. 

Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Tank: Amazon, $5
Skirt: H&M, $9
Boots: Kohl's, $20 with coupon? 
Jewelry: Patriots charm: Christmas gift; Hoops and bangle: given to me from Aunt; Rose earrings: eBay; Ring: found; Charity bracelets: ALS fundraiser/memorial
Handbag: Dickie's, school bookstore clearance, $11
Shawl: hand-me-down with matching dress from Godmother
Hat: K-Mart, clearance, $2 (have a matching scarf)
Makeup: Navy shadow: Avon; Charcoal: Ulta; Lipstick: Ulta; Eyeliner: given to me from mother 









Blog Archive