Thursday, September 29, 2016

It's not black and white- it's OFF-white!

Everyone thought I was wearing black and white....it's off-white, though. I had a different top planned out for this outfit, but it wasn't comfortable, SO, I ended up choosing another OFF-white, lace shirt- a tee. I still wore it with the rest of the outfit I had planned out: a cream-colored lace headband, and cream and gold bangles. I wore gold and pearl stick earrings to match one of the bangles, which is also pearl. And, it wouldn't be a signature Heather-look without (additional) rose earrings to go with the lace. Because it's in-between seasons, I wore ankle pants and black heels, which I love together. For makeup: cream and black eyeshadows and a fall lip color. 

Lace tee: H&M, $12.99
Headband: CVS, Clearance, $4
Bangles: Christmas gift a few years ago
Earrings: Stick: 3/$4.99, Burlington Coat Factory; Rose: eBay, $3?
Shoes: Charlotte Russe or Alloy: $9.99?
Makeup: all Ulta. all free with min. purchase


Blog Archive