Thursday, September 1, 2016

5 outfits, 1 pair of shoes- day 3

Day 3 of Mint Green Shoes: 

This swirly-patterned skirt was not originally part of mint green week and it looks like mint green week will be spilling into next week because there are more than 5 outfits! With this skirt, I wore a crocheted, short sleeve sweater and a necklace (both given to me together), a jewel and bead wrap bracelet, and mint green bow earrings. The bracelet and necklace match pretty well, but the colors in the skirt and bracelet look even better together. It's a stretch, but the swirly shape of the bow earrings kind of go with the swirls in the skirt. For makeup, I wore white, teal and dark brown (for contouring) shadows and a nude lip stick. I also attempted using a jade green eyeliner that was my mothers years ago-- it's probably from the nineties. 

Sweater: given to me by my Aunt, who made it
Necklace: given to me by my Aunt, with the sweater
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance
Bracelet: RoseGal, $3.99
Shoes: alloy.com, $10
Makeup: all shadows and lipstick- all Ulta- all in makeup kits free with min. purchase; Jade liner: very old, from my mother



Blog Archive