Sunday, September 25, 2016

Men's casual

I saw that (long) vests are a thing right now and realized I haven't worn a vest in a while. So, I pulled out this charcoal grey vest. My thought process was as follows:

"Hmm, that wrap bracelet is grey; that will match, and it has teal in it. So, then, I can add a touch of color with the grey.  I'll wear that teal top, then, and the necklace that kinda goes with the bracelet.

Earrings....hmm, should I wear the ones that came with the necklace or the more formal ones that just happen to match? I'll go with the latter since they'll jazz up the casual look. 

Since I have these grey oxfords and will need to wear flats at night, they will look cute with ankle pants. 

Hmm, now, what  shoes to wear during the day? Oh- the patent leather pumps will dress up the outfit for work. "


Vest: have had a long time, cannot remember where purchased
Teal 3/4 sleeve top: hand-me-down from colleague/friend
Ankle pants: NY&Co, a few yeas ago
Bracelet: Rosegal.com, $3
Necklace: Vera Wang, Christmas gift about 8 years ago
Earrings: Anne Taylor, Secret Santa gift 2 years ago
Patent leather pumps: alloy.com?, a few years ago
Oxfords: DSW, Steve Madden, clearance, $19 with a $10 coupon
Makeup: Eye-shadows: Teal: stocking stuffer; Black: Ulta; Lip gloss: Ulta








Blog Archive