Thursday, September 22, 2016

Purple Passion


I've been really wanting to wear this (long) colorful necklace, so I planned around it. For some reason, I always like wearing neutral colors with it, so I wore a solid, nude tee and beige blazer. The tee is baggy, but the blazer and (charcoal) pencil skirt trim me back. To pull the beige together with this skirt, I wore nude patent heels. The heels have gold accents that match the gold in my jewelry. For more of a color pop to match the necklace, I wore a purple statement necklace, purple statement earrings, and a purple leather band bracelet, which all have gold tones or accents. Lastly, I added a handmade bauble bracelet in which the jewels match the jewel in my longer necklace. For makeup, I wore gold and purple eye-shadows, purple gel-liner, and gold lip gloss. For hair, I pinned back my bangs and pulled one small section back and twisted into pins, repeated, and then gathered the remaining hair into a low pony, covering the elastic with wrapped hair. 

Blazer: Have had for 9 years, was purchased with a skirt suit set, no longer have the skirt
Skirt: H&M, approx. $12.99
Tee: Charming Charlie, hand-me-down from Aunt
(long) Necklace: Charming Charlie, clearance, $7.99
Statement necklace: Bebe, given to me from Godmother
Statement earrings: K-Mart, clearance, $0.89 cents
Leather Band bracelet: K-Mart, clearance, $2
Bauble bracelet: hand-made for me by Aunt
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO sale last year, approx. $11? 
Makeup: Purple shadow: Secret Santa gift; Gold: have had; Liner: Ulta gift box, Christmas gift; Lip Gloss: Ulta




Blog Archive