Monday, September 26, 2016

Shiny, happy people.

This top has been sitting at the end of my closet for many weeks, ready to be worn. I tend to have pre-planned outfits kept in this spot for days I cannot spend too much time planning out my clothes. Anyway, I pulled out this high-low, sheer-backed, top, which is accented with gold, silver and bronze shoulder studs. I wore bronze spike earrings and a multi-strand, multi-metal bracelet, and multi-metal stackable ringsto match. For shoes, I opted for black and cream heels with gold studs. For makeup, I wore bronze eye shadow and gold lip gloss. Hair: my second attempt at mocking an 'elevated pony' magazine clipping-- a small pony pulled back into a larger pony. 

Top: Bob's stores, free with $10 coupon? 
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO 50% off, last year, approx, $11
Earrings: 3/prs for $5, Burlington Coat Factory
Bracelet: Chico's, given to me from Aunt
Rings: eBay, $3
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive