Friday, September 2, 2016

5 - 7 outfits, 1 pair of shoes- day 4

Day 4 of wearing mint green shoes: 

Today, I cheated a little bit-- I wore two articles of clothing with mint green, which means two mint green outfits turned into one! I wore a floral high-low skirt with a mint green lace racer-back. I was able to pull off lace with floral, which would normally be either a clash of prints or floral print overload, by wearing a coral wrap-around top over the mint. This way. it was just a subtle hint of green and flowery lace. To keep the colors leveled, I wore mint green and peach rose earrings (again). To tone down the color overload, I wore a grey blazer---there is grey mixed into the floral print on the skirt. I also wore a flower charm necklace and, for makeup: peach. green and dark brown eye shadows and coral lip crayon. 

Skirt: Kohl's, Candie's, sale a few years ago
Racerback: Bob's Stores, free with $10 coupon a couple years ago (normally $9.99)
Coral top: alloy.com, $5-7, end of season clearance a couple years ago
Blazer: K-Mart, $7?, clearance, last year
Shoes: refer to the past 3 posts! Subscribe and follow me! 
Earrings: Both Rue 21, clearance, a few years ago
Necklace: Rue 21, clearance, a few years ago
Makeup: all Ulta, all from makeup kits, free with min. purchase




Blog Archive