Friday, September 16, 2016

Yee haw- Nashville!

Here's an outfit I wore to a Nashville-themed event a couple weeks ago. I wore a high-low crocheted vest with denim shorts and cowgirl boots. For accessories, I added an old belt of my mother's (from the 70's), antique gold dangly earrings (to match the belt buckle), as well as a small, brown cross-body bag (since we would be walking around), that also has antique gold tones on it. In addition, I wore a brown leather goblet with antique gold belt loops on it.  I loved this outfit!

Vest: alloy.com, clearance $8ish, last year
Belt: my mother's from the 70's
Boots: purchased for a Halloween costume one year
Earrings: given to me from my Aunt
Goblet: American Eagle, a gift about 13 years ago
Cross-body bag: Kohl's??, clearance, years ago



Blog Archive