Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Back up plan

The outfit I had originally planned. However, this necklace was included and, since I really wanted to wear aqua blue, I pulled something else together on a whim around the necklace. I ended up adding this aqua blue sheer cami with a lace skirt and black cardigan and heels. The floral print in the skirt goes with the flower on my necklace and the daisy earrings I wore, to go. For makeup, I wore aqua blue and black eye-shadows and gold lip gloss, to go with the gold tones in my jewelry. For a more professional look, I pulled my hair back into a pony (if I wore it down, it might look like I was ready to go out for the night). 

Sheer Cami: Forever 21, $6
Skirt: alloy.com, $8
Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Necklace: BeBe, given to me from my Godmother
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance, $?
Shoes: Rue 21, $9-11
Makeup: Eye shadows: Blue: Avon, Black: Ulta; Lip gloss; Ulta 


Blog Archive