Saturday, September 24, 2016

Wicked green

We went to go see Wicked and I had been eagerly waiting to break out this top and ponte pants. And, the green was also appropriate. The necklace was on my Amazon wishlist with this top (also Amazon wishlist) in mind, except I hadn't gotten to wear the necklace until now. To match, I wore gold stick earrings and cream and gold bangles to match the cream beads in the necklace and the gold tones. The pants also had gold zippers. I wore black ankle strap heels and used a green clutch. For makeup, I wore black and gold shadows and gold lip gloss. 

Top: Amazon, birthday gift
Pants: Amazon, $12ish
Necklace: Amazon, birthday gift
Earrings: Charming Charlie, clearance, $3.99
Bracelets: Christmas gift a few years ago
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO 50% off, approx. $15-20
Clutch: Ulta makeup set, free with min. purchase
Makeup: Eyeshadows: Gold: have had; Black: Ulta; Lip Gloss: Ulta 

Blog Archive