Wednesday, August 31, 2016

5 outfits, 1 pair of shoes- day 2

Day 2 wearing mint green shoes:

I wore a multi-colored chevron blouse, with gold button details down the back, and navy blue skinny pants. The mint green shoes and the mint green in the shirt contrast nicely with the navy blue, making the colors pull together pretty well. For earrings, I had many options because of all the colors in the top, but I wanted to keep with the mint green, so I wore mint green studs in addition to peach rose earrings in my second holes. I also wore a navy blue and gold watch to go with the gold details on the shirt, and the blue pants. Since these pants can seem casual, I made sure to wear my hair up to dress up the outfit. For makeup: coral lip crayon, Eye-shadows: peach and navy blue; navy blue eye liner gel

Top: Rue 21, BOGO 1/2 off: $11
Pants: H&M, $13
Watch: purchased on a cruise-- 6-interchangeable watchbands/$30
Shoes: alloy.com, 80% sale, $10
Earrings: both, Rue 21, clearance
Makeup: Lip Crayon: Ulta- free with makeup kit w/min, purchase; Eye-shadows: Peach: Ulta, free makeup kit w/ min. purchase; Blue: Avon, purchased years ago; Eyeliner gel: Ulta, in a makeup gift box, birthday gift




Blog Archive