Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Excite--mint

These shoes came in last week and I was eager to wear them. I wore them with this mint green, lace racerback and matching square stud earrings. Since it was raining, I opted for black ankle pants instead of my typical choice of a pencil skirt. Obviously, I cannot wear a racerback to work, so I wore a black cardigan to cover. For makeup, I wore black eyeshadow and, also, a mint green eyeshadow that I've had for years-- it's iridescent when applied with your finger, and my lipstick was nude since I couldn't think of a better color to wear. My hair was up in a knotted bun. 

Shoes: Alloy.com, $10, 60% off sale 
Racerback: Bob's Stores, free with $10 coupon (cost of shirt: $9.99)
Sweater: hand-me-down from Godmother
Earrings: Rue 21, 6/prs, clearance, $?
Pants: Frugal Fannie, $15







Blog Archive