Monday, August 15, 2016

Someone's got the Matchies

A couple Fridays ago, I decided to dress down a little with this casual grass-green skirt that was handed down to me. I didn't know what to wear with it, at first, but when I realized this necklace matched perfectly, I chanced this outfit with an aqua blue tee, which also matched the necklace. Then, to break up the color-on-color, I wore a braided gold belt and matching flat sandals. (The gold matches the tones in the necklace.) Then, I wore green rose earrings and a green and gold watch to go with the necklace. To finish up, I wore aqua and green eye shadows with aqua eyeliner and gold lip gloss and threw my hair into a wrap-around pony. 

Skirt: Old Navy, given to me from a colleague friend
Necklace: Amazon, birthday gift, approx. $8
Tee: Kohl's, $6-8
Belt: have had
Sandals: Bob's Stores, approx. $5 with $10 coupon
Earrings: eBay, 6-pairs, $3-5
Watch: purchased on cruise, $30 for 6 interchangeable watch bands
Makeup: All Ulta except Aqua blue: LA Colors, $1


Blog Archive