Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Again with the Roses

In still trying get through all of my unworn summer clothes, I opted for this cute, iridescent, rose-patterned skater skirt. What I think I had most fun with in putting together this 'casual' outfit, was the rose earrings and trying to make them appear as ear crawlers. I selected one pair of pink rose studs that I wore in both ears and then one of each another color pink rose and a two-toned, rhinestone, pink flower stud. I also couldn't help myself with my rose brooches and found a place- clipped on my skirt- for a cream rose and a black rose. I tried something new with my hair-- inspired by a summer trend I read about recently, even if I'm two months late.

For hair and makeup, please see comments further below.....

   




To get an ear crawler look...

Went with barely there makeup, but if I were to choose, it would be cream eye shadow first and then pinks and probably a black shadow for contouring. 

Now, which lip gloss?


It's man bun meets Ariana Grande meets the Cowardly Lion, but I like this hair-do more than a full bun, both because I can show off my length and it didn't give me a headache!


Inspired by.....



And....when you almost want it to be cooler out... How cute is this jacket with this skirt?

Blog Archive