Monday, August 22, 2016

The Contrast Between Bright and Dark

Here we have a shirt that was a birthday gift about 10 years ago (then a size small and it still fits!!:) ) The shirt, while it mostly consists of bright pinks and corals, also has dark greys and goes really well this skirt. As to not wear too much darkness, however, I wore coral heels and also coral-accented bangles and a coral, leave-shaped ring to go with the leaves on my top. (I was bummed on my way to work when I realized I had a gold leave bib necklace that would have added a nice touch....) In addition to the bracelets and ring, I wore matching coral stick earrings that were purchased along with the ring. Then, to bring some grey back into this outfit, I wore my hair twisted up into a grey headwrap. For makeup: dark grey shadow, dark grey eye gel liner and coral lip gloss. For getting to and fro', I wore coral flat sandals. 

Top: Target, birthday gift years ago
Skirt: H&M, $12
Heels: Rue 21, $7?, clearance, years ago
Sandals: alloy.com?, clearance, $5-7
Bangles: birthday gift
Ring: Charming Charlie, clearance, $4.99
Earrings: Charming Charlie, clearance, $4.99
Makeup: Shadow and Liner: Ulta; Lip gloss; Secret Santa gift 









Blog Archive