Thursday, August 18, 2016

One skirt, many ways

I always say how much I like this skirt because of the colors in it. I really can do so many things with it. This time, I wore this navy high-neck sleeveless top. Because I didn't want to wear black with dark blue, I went with black and white shoes (that also match the colors in the skirt) and added a white rose pin to pull together the shoes with top and to go with the flowers on the skirt (I didn't want too much dark!). I wore black rose earrings and a black head wrap (since I couldn't find the white one...) For makeup: black and white shadows and fuchsia lip gloss. 

Skirt: K-Mart, clearance last year, $8
Top: Ross Stores- Denver, $7.99
Pin: came with a skirt that was a gift years ago
Earrings: eBay, 6-pairs, $3-5
Shoes: alloy.com, 60% off clearance, $10
Makeup: All Ulta, all free with min. purchase

Blog Archive