Friday, August 12, 2016

Feeling Pretty

A friend at work gave me a couple of big bags of clothes last week. Ever since I saw this dress, I couldn't wait to wear it-- I was drawn to the colors. First, I needed to figure out which color shoes to wear. I went with dark brown since there is brown in the dress. I needed something else brown- I couldn't have just the brown shoes--so, I wore a matching belt, which looks cute over or under this beige blazer. For jewelry, I couldn't decide which pair of earrings to wear, so I wore them both! Gold hoops with purple and fuchsia accent stones and red roses. I wore yellow-gold, purple and dark brown eye shadows, purple gel liner and red lip-stick for makeup. For even more fun, I added two matching ribbons to my hair. 

Dress: Ralph Lauren, given to me
Blazer: came with a matching skirt and a belt. (I cut off the belt loops on the blazer and no longer have the skirt.)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe(?), clearance, $8-9(?)
Belt: came with a shirt, skirt or pair of shorts
Earrings: Roses: eBay, 6-pairs, $3;Hoops: K-Mart, clearance, .80 cents!
Makeup: Shadows: Yellow-gold: Tarte, a gift; Purple: Lancome: given to me from Aunt; Brown: Ulta, free with min. purchase; Gel Liner: Ulta makeup kit, Christmas gift; Lip stick: Ulta, free with min. purchase
Hair: Pulled into two pony tails, added a red ribbon to one, a purple to the other, then knotted into buns. Added one last bun at the bottom. 


Blog Archive