Sunday, July 24, 2016

Wind Chime Necklace....and my Aunts spoil me

You might remember this sweater from 'New Goodies!' My Aunt crocheted it (!!!) and it's such a pretty color. What's funny is it matches really well with this skirt, which I had pulled out a couple weeks ago so I could wear this necklace; I didn't realize the sweater matched until recently. So, instead of wearing the necklace my aunt gave me with this sweater, I wore this summer-themed necklace, which I like to wear at least once every summer (it's actually quite loud when I make movement and sounds like I'm wearing a wind chime). I generally wear this skirt with this necklace since they match nicely together. To go with the necklace, I wore gold earrings, that also go with the print in the skirt, and also, gold shoes. For makeup: teal and cream eye shadows and teal eyeliner with gold lip gloss. 

Sweater: handmade and given to me from Aunt
Skirt: given to me from Godmother about 7 years ago
Necklace: Chico's, given to me from Godmother
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Shoes: wore in a wedding a few years ago 
Makeup: all Ulta, both eye shadow pallets: free with min. purchase








Blog Archive