Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sunset

A few people may recognize this outfit from last year when I wanted input on beige wedges or coral heels. Last year, I ended up wearing the coral heels, but this year, I went with the beige wedges since I wore coral the day before. It was Friday again, so I opted for this more casual outfit, but kept it dressy enough with the wedges, a nice little twisted pony, a pencil skirt and scarf. I wore a brightly striped pocketed tee and mixed patterns with a similarly colored printed scarf and matching earrings (gold and peach). For driving and getting around, I wore flat coral sandals. For makeup, I wore white, peach and dark brown shadows and coral lip crayon with a lighter-than-usual peach blush. 

Tee: Old Navy, clearance a few years ago: $4
Skirt: Rainbow Shops, $10
Scarf: given to me from a colleague, made by her sister in India
Shoes (Wedges): rainbowshops.com, clearance, approx. $7
Shoes (flat sandals): charlotterusse.com, clearance, approx. $5
Makeup: Eyeshadows: all Ulta, all free with min. purchase; Lip Crayon: Ulta, free with min. purchase; Blush: Clinique, given to me from mother


Blog Archive