Thursday, July 28, 2016

Attention to Detail

I received this shirt in the mail the other day and it's just as cute on, as it was on the site I ordered it from. The best part: I paid $8 for it! I wore this asymmetrical side-zipper top with a solid colored skirt- as to not take away from the shirt's style-- and white wedges. Even more fun, I wore these triangle bronze earrings to match the color of the zipper... AND THEN (!!!) twisted my hair into a head band that goes perfectly with the design on the earrings, not to mention the colors on the headband (charcoal and bronze, with off-white beads!) For makeup, I wore white and charcoal eye shadows and a magenta lip crayon for some color. 

Top: alloy.com, $8.00, 60% off of sale items
Skirt: H&M, $9-12
Shoes: K-Mart, $11
Earrings: Rue 21 online, 6 prs., clearance, $3ish
Head band: gift from Aunt 
Makeup: All Ulta, All free with min. purchase








Blog Archive