Monday, July 18, 2016

Perfect

I hadn't worn this shirt yet this summer and it was supposed to be a hot one, so out it came! This shirt is fun because of the style, the print and the colors (not to mention the cut makes my arms look nice). Better yet-- I realized this necklace matches peeeerfectly! Once I realized I couldn't wear this shirt without the necklace, I decided to wear the green rose earrings annnnnd a green watch (which also has gold tones to go with the gold tones in the necklace) ! I was skeptical at first about this skirt since the caramel in the shirt is darker, but I balanced out the outfit with dark brown wedges. To keep with the retro look of the blouse, I wore my hair in a high, oversized bun. For makeup: green eyeliner, cream and dark brown eyeshadows and gold lip gloss. 

Top: Rainbow Shops, $??, have had a few years
Skirt: Rainbow Shops, $10
Necklace: Birthday gift, Amazon, $8
Wedges: Charlotte Russe or Alloy, clearance, $10
Earrings: eBay, 6/pk, $5
Watch: set of 6 bands with watch, $30, on a cruise
Makeup: all Ulta; eyeliner: part of cosmetic gift set, shadow: free with min. purchase










Blog Archive