Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Casual Shopping Day


I went shopping one day last month, which is when I like to piece together new outfits. I wore these (newish) peach skinny pants with an airy, striped high-low top. The top was cuter when my stomach was flatter, so I wore a charcoal cami underneath and matching flats. I also brought with me a charcoal blazer since it was a breezy day. To incorporate the peach into the outfit, I added a charm necklace (has a peach flower) and peach rose earrings. Then, I wore a bauble bracelet to go with the crystal charm on the necklace and a wing bracelet to go with the wing charm. I wore peach and charcoal eyeshadows and a light peach lipgloss. Finally, I wore this straw fedora to go with the stripes on my top and to cover up my wet, messy braid.

Top: Have had about 5 years, Rainbow Shops?
Pants: H&M, $12.99
Blazer: K-Mart, clearance last summer, $8ish
Hat: Bob's Stores, a few years ago, $5 with a coupon
Bracelets: Luca and Stella; Bauble: made by Aunt :) 
Shoes: Rue21, a few years ago, clearance, $5ish
Jewelry: Necklace and Earrings: Rue 21, clearance
Makeup: Eyeshadows: Ulta; Lipgloss: Ulta; all free with purchases


Blog Archive