Thursday, July 7, 2016

Summer lovin'

These flat sandals are a fun muse to wear coral and teal together. I ordered them on clearance a few years back for about $5-7. I wore a favorite shirt of mine- a high-low, sheer-backed, coral top with a teal tee underneath and faux turquoise accented earrings and necklace (not a matching set). For makeup, I wore teal and dark brown shadows, aqua blue eyeliner and coral lip crayon. 

Sandals: Alloy, a few years ago, end of season clearance, $5-7
Top: Rainbow Shops, $7.99
Necklace: Chico's, given to me from Aunt
Earrings: 'antique' (80's or 90's), given to me from (same) Aunt
Tee: Kohl's, $6
Makeup: Eyeshadows: Teal: LA Colors, $1; Deep Brown: Ulta, free with purchase; Eyeliner: Ulta, free with purchase; Lip Crayon: Ulta, free with purchase 








(this duck face was unintentional!)


Blog Archive