Thursday, July 14, 2016

Cora-line

I'm still on a kick of wearing every summer item this season before I lose the chance. This outfit was pulled together with the necklace in mind. It's easier to take an accessory and plan around it since I generally have colors that will go. I wore a sleeveless coral wrap around top with a pleated skirt- both in which match nicely with the necklace. I wore matching flat coral sandals for getting around and swapped to coral heels while at work. For earrings, I got to pull out these orchid rose earrings to match the purple in the necklace. I wore a matching purple eyeshadow with dark brown shadow for contouring and coral lip crayon. 

Top: Alloy, clearance $?
Skirt: Pay/Half, have had for about 10 years
Sandals: Charlotte Russe, Clearance, $5-7
Heels: Rue 21, Clearance, $7
Earrings: eBay, 6/pk, $5
Necklace: Monet; given to me by my Godmother- she was g helping a friend clean out her house :)
Makeup: Eyeshadows:  Purple: LA Looks; Brown: Ulta, free with min. purchase; Lip Crayon: Ulta, free with min. purchase 





Blog Archive